DUI Defense Attorney in Birmingham
Arrested for DUI? Call (205) 800-8596 Today!
Having practiced law for a decade,
Attorney Jay Tidwell has what it takes to protect your rights when facing
criminal charges of drunk driving. As a defense attorney, he and our entire firm are committed
to excellence both in our practice and in the legal service we provide
to our clients.
At Tidwell Law Group, LLC, our DUI lawyers understand that this is a confusing
and overwhelming experience. We therefore do everything we can to protect
your legal rights while informing you of the consequences that you are
more than a decade of experience defending all manner of DUI cases, we are equipped to serve as your advocates in the most difficult circumstances.
Do not hesitate to call our DUI defense firm in Birmingham today!
What Are the Possible Penalties of a DUI in AL?
In the state of Alabama, criminal charges for driving under the influence
are taken extremely seriously and are penalized severely.
First DUI Penalties:
- Imprisonment for 1 year in municipal or county jail;
- Fine between $600 and $2100, with some additional fees; and
- 90 day license suspension with mandatory DUI school attendance.
Second DUI Penalties:
- Imprisonment for 5 days and up to 1 year OR 30 days of community service; and
- Fine between $1100 and $5100, with some additional fees; and
- Driver's license revocation up to one year OR ignition interlock device
for 2 years
Aggressive Defense for Residents in Alabama
Why Choose Us?
- 10 Years' Experience
- Full Service Criminal Firm
- Serving Jefferson & Shelby County
- Committed to Excellence
At Tidwell Law Group, LLC, we are here to protect the rights and freedoms
of the criminally accused—whether they have been arrested for
DUI while under the legal drinking age or accused of
driving while impaired by prescription drugs.
We have an in-depth understanding of DUI law, and we can apply strategic
defense strategies to ensure you are not unjustly convicted. It may be
a very frustrating and confusing time for you or your family, so allow
us to take the reins and fight aggressively for your rights.